Best and Worst Booking Decisions of WWE Money in the Bank 2022 Results
By: Dheeraj Mehra
WWE Money in the Bank 2022 will certainly go down as an historic event. With a cash-in, two title changes and perhaps the biggest step in crowning a "new John Cena" for the company, fans were left with much to talk about.
– Liv Morgan won the Women's Money in the Bank Ladder Match (defeating Alexa Bliss, Asuka, Becky Lynch, Lacey Evans, Raquel Rodriguez and Shotzi)
– Bobby Lashley defeated Theory by submission to win the United States Championship.
– Bianca Belair retained the Raw Women's Championship over Carmella by pinfall.
– The Usos defeated The Street Profits by pinfall to retain the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship.
– Ronda Rousey defeated Natalya by submission to retain the SmackDown Women's Championship.
– Liv Morgan cashed-in her Money in the Bank contract and pinned Ronda Rousey to win the SmackDown Women's Championship.
– Theory won the Men's Money in the Bank Ladder Match (defeating Drew McIntyre, Madcap Moss, Omos, Riddle, Sami Zayn, Seth Rollins and Sheamus)
Who is Evan Alexis Carrington? Check her Biography