Are you an Android user and wants to add vivid iPhone filters to your photos? Are you jealous of the great pictures that iPhone users take, but don’t want to switch to an iPhone just because of the filters? If so, then you’re in luck! In this article, we’ll explore the possibility of downloading iPhone Vivid Filters for Android and how you can use it to enhance your photos.
What is the iPhone Vivid Filter?
iPhone Vivid Filter is a photo filter built into the iPhone Camera app. This filter enhances the colors and contrast of your photos, making them more vivid and attractive. It can be used to create awesome photos, especially of Portrait and scenery. Many iPhone users trust on this filter, claiming it takes their photos to the next level.
How to Get the iPhone Vivid Filter on Android
Unfortunately, the iPhone Vivid filter is not available by default for Android users. However, there are ways to download it and use it on your Android device. One of the most popular methods is to use a third-party camera app that includes the iPhone Vivid Filter. Some of the best third-party camera apps that include iPhone Vivid filters are:
These apps can be downloaded from the Google Play Store and can be used for free. After downloading and installing one of these apps, you can access iPhone Vivid Filters and start using it on your photos. Also links are available by clicking on the name of the particular application.
But in this article, i will use Lightroom Application Because this is Best application to use and i have great experience about this application.
What is Lightroom?
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom could be a free, powerful photo editor and camera app because empowers you to capture and edit stunning images. Lightroom offers easy-to-use editing tools and also like sliders to retouch your photos and transformative presets to quickly apply unique adjustments that bring your photo to life wherever you’re.
As you edit your photos you’ll be able to organize them into virtual albums and catalogues, which are collections of images rather like the other album or archive.
Lightroom makes it easy to gather and store all of your images and additionally track objects in each image like people, places or events. you’ll be able to also create a group of favourite photos that’s available anytime anywhere, even on a phone or tablet.
How to use Lightroom Application
In this application, you can colour grade your Videos as well as colour grade your photo by copy and paste settings. To do this you have to download the Preset which is present below. Once you download Preset then you can easily apply vivid filters to your photos.
How to Apply Preset on your photos
To apply a preset in Lightroom to your photos, you can follow these steps:
- Open Lightroom and select the photo(s) you want to edit.
- Now, add that filter which you recently download from our site.
- Tap on 3 dots, showing Top right Corner and click Copy Settings.
- Come on that photo which you want to edit.
- Repeat the process and click on Paste settings.
- The settings you chose will be applied to the photo.
You can watch this video which will helps how you can apply the Vivid filter on your Photos after downloading the vivid filter from our website.
But firstly you have to download the Vivid preset for lightroom application. Link is here
DARK BLACK Presets For Lightroom
Advantages of Using the iPhone Vivid Filter
There are many advantages to using the iPhone Vivid Filter on your photos. Some of these advantages include:
- Enhanced colors and contrasts: The iPhone Vivid Filter can make your photos look more vibrant and colorful, which can make them more eye-catching and memorable.
- Professional-looking photos: By using the iPhone Vivid Filter, you can create photos that look like they were taken by a professional photographer.
- Easy to use: Applying the iPhone Vivid Filter on Android is a straightforward process, and you don’t need any special skills or knowledge to use it.
- Works on all types of photos: The iPhone Vivid Filter can be used on all types of photos, including landscapes, portraits, and selfies.
Thanks for visiting our site.
If you have any problems with this Article. you can easily contact us on the Instagram link given below.