"Tonight was about finding someone that we could invest in, that we could put a lot of time into."
1. Early Thursday evening, the Celtics made their intentions for draft night fairly clear.
2. Still, the Celtics picked up an interesting player in Davison. He rose to prominence as a high-school star in Alabama, ...
where he averaged 32.4 points and 10.9 rebounds per game as a senior. He posted a 29-point, 14-rebound, 11-assist, 11-steal quadruple-double.
3. Davison struggled in college. That’s normal for a talented player from a small school going Division I for the first time, but it makes evaluating a player like Davison more complicated.
4. Davison’s combine measurements were solid for a guard — 6-foot-2.5-inches with a 6-foot-6.5-inch wingspan. Scouting reports noted his motor and upside while questioning his jumper and his high turnovers.
5. Stevens said Davison was one of two or three players the Celtics felt “pretty good about” as their pick neared.
6. Stevens’s message to Davison seemed fairly specific: We believe in you and think we can develop you into an NBA player. Just don’t expect a lot of playing time right away.
Ex-Miss Brasil Gleycy Correia morre aos 27 anos após