Are you looking for How do I change my username on Instagram before 14 days? Then don’t worry, because you are in the place. In this article, we would like to share information about How to do change your username on Instagram within 14 days.
Can you change your Instagram username or name within 14 days?
The suitable answer is NO. But Some tips might work to rename Instagram but it’s not a guarantee. If you’re feeling really silly you can deactivate your account temporarily so that your 14 days spend.
But before Instagram deactivates your account try these tips that may work.
Deactivate and Reactivate your Instagram
The option is to deactivate your account for a certain period, at least 24 hours. Then activate it once again and test if you can change your name again.
You won’t locate any choice to deactivate your Instagram account in the app itself, the hyperlink to deactivate is hidden. Instagram doesn’t need you to depart its platform.
To deactivate your Instagram account follow these steps-
- Open your web Instagram and click edit profile.
- Scroll down and click on Temporarily Disable my account.
- Select the reason to deactivate your account.
Your account will be disabled. Now, wait at least 24 hours before reactivating. As reported on Android Forums, this option has worked for some users.
The second method is more effective than the first one.
Report a Problem to the Instagram Cleverly
- We’re going to tap on the profile at the bottom right here
- You’re gonna hit the three lines at the top right here.
- We are gonna go into settings the very first option, and then the second and last we’re to tap on help here we’re going to say report a problem.
- Then we’re going to go to report a problem without shaking.
Now this will allow you to explain, why you need to change your name without waiting those 14 days. You can do something like you know my siblings stole my phone and changed my name or I accidentally misspelled my name. You might want to upload a photo of saying your driver’s license, if you’re just trying to change it to your actual real name, and say maybe I misspelled my name go through the steps and explain to them. Why do you need your name changed and why you shouldn’t wait those 14 days they should get back to you within a few days? Hopefully, we’ll be able to change your name and give you one more change within those 14 days hope that helps let us know if you have any questions in the comments below and Thanks.
May you Also Like
- How to delete Instagram messages from both sides without them knowing
- How to delete multiple messages on Instagram direct messages
- How to become a Hollister brand agent
Thanks for choosing our site.